Updated: Mar 28, 2022
Dig deep into your past life experience with these thought-provoking questions.
Objective: The purpose of this questionnaire is to aid in processing a past life you experienced during a regression. You may find it helpful in deepening self-understanding and awareness. It may also be helpful in considering ways to integrate those insights into your life. It is intended for the questions to be answered through the lens of honest, non-judgmental self-reflection.
Instructions: Before beginning to answer the questions, take a few moments to bring into your awareness to the past life memories experienced during the regression. You may write down these memories if you find it helpful. When you are ready, begin answering the questions below.
1. What was your reason for having the regression? What did you want to learn about yourself?
2. If you were to give a title to this past lifetime, what might you call it? (The title you give your regression experience may offer insights into ways of thinking or acting that may have deeper roots than you may be consciously aware of.)
3. During the regression, what emotions did you feel when experiencing that lifetime, what triggered them, and how did those feelings affect you?
4. Take a moment to think about the person you identified as yourself in the experience. Describe the qualities or characteristics about them that most stood out to you.
5. In which ways might these qualities reflect your personal qualities in your current life? How might you have displayed these qualities or characteristics in your current life? If you do not feel you have displayed these qualities, what might that imply to you?
6. Take a moment to think about the person you identified as yourself in the experience. What are some parallels between their life and your current life today?
7. If there were other people or animals, or other characters in the experience, take a moment to identify the kind of relationships between them and the person you identified as yourself in the experience.
8. In what ways might these relationships parallel relationships in your current life?
9. What do you think may be the patterns of behavior or ways of thinking you may have carried from that lifetime into your current life? Did they benefit you in some way in the past life time? Do they benefit you now?
10. Take a moment to reflect on the insights gained from your regression experience. If you could say anything to anyone or anything from that past life, who would you say it to, and what might you say? (These can include words of wisdom, empowerment, apologies, forgiveness, or messages of love and support).
11. If you could say anything to your past life self, what might you say? (These can include words of wisdom, empowerment, apologies, forgiveness, or messages of love and support).
12. If you came to this session in order to focus on a particular issue or concern, in which ways has this regression and the examination of this past life helped you to understand those circumstances?
13. If you had any revelations (positive, negative, or otherwise), please list them here. Be sure to note in which ways they are relevant to you.
14. In which ways can you implement what you've learned from your past life experience into your life today?
15. Of all the possible experiences your subconscious could have brought to you during your past life regression at this time, why this experience? What about this experience is (or seems) significant or important for you to become aware of at this time?